We are delighted to announce that we will be sponsoring, attending and speaking at the 2021 South Coast Summit.
The event, the largest free Microsoft cloud technology conference to be held in the UK in person this year, will showcase the capabilities of Microsoft 365, Dynamics and Azure and what they can offer your business in a digitally transformed world.
The event is set to be held in-person on Friday 15th and Saturday 16th October at the Ageas Bowl in Southampton.
Expected to attract more than 1,400 visitors, the summit will feature 148 sessions across 11 tracks and a keynote session from Microsoft’s Director of Technology, Dona Sarkar.
Get your questions answered by industry leading experts
A number of specialists from the Content+Cloud team, including three Microsoft MVPs, are set to present at the conference.
- Windows 365 Cloud PC: Is it right for you? – Dan Coleby, Saturday 12:30 to 12:50.
Our Modern Workplace Product Director, Dan Coleby, will examine the capabilities of Windows 365 alongside Azure Virtual Desktop, exploring which of these technologies is best suited to your business.
- Supercharge your meetings with Viva Connections Teams Rooms, Teams Voice and SharePoint Syntex – Chris O’Brien, Steve Goodman and Jason Wynn, Saturday 14:00 to 14:40.
Content+Cloud’s three MVPs Chris O’Brien, Steve Goodman and Jason Wynn, will discuss how you can get the most out of your Teams meetings in an era of hybrid working using technologies such as Microsoft Viva and SharePoint Syntex, as well as highlighting other Teams tips and tricks.
- ‘Automate the impossible with RPA and Power Automate Desktop’ – Chris O’Brien, Saturday 12:00 – 12:40.
The automation wave is about to hit – make sure you’re part of it! Our Products and Services Director, Chris O’Brien, an MVP of 14 years, will teach attendees how to get started with automating web applications using Power Automate Desktop, examining the difference between web automation and UI automation in Power Automate Desktop and how to decide which approach is best.
- ‘Implementing a Fresh Digital Workplace, a study from conception through to post deployment’ – Dan Hipkin and Sonja Wandrey, Saturday 16:00 to 16:20
Fresh Product Consultant Dan Hipkin and Client Engagement Manager Sonja Wandrey will demonstrate how Fresh created a digital workplace for Bristol Airport as part of the transport hub’s digital transformation.
- “Options for obtaining an access token for Microsoft Graph in Azure applications” – Anoop Tatti, Saturday 11:30 to 11:50
Content+Cloud Developer Anoop Tatti we will show 4 options of getting an access token to get Microsoft 365 data (groups) from Microsoft Graph. All this will be done in an Azure function (daemon and/or non-daemon application).
In addition to these talks, our expert team will be available at stand seven to answer your questions on Microsoft technologies such as Viva, Azure and Windows 365 and to offer advice on broader enterprise technology issues.
On Stand 30, our Fresh specialists will be on hand to offer advice on integrating Fresh intranet into the Microsoft ecosystem, particularly Microsoft Viva.
Visitors to the Content+Cloud stand will be invited to enter a prize draw to win a Microsoft Surface Go.
An agenda to be reckoned with
As well as connecting with a host of exhibitors at the South Coast Summit, IT professionals, directors, managers and developers will have access to an extensive programme of talks on a range of subjects, including:
- Business change and adoption
- Security and compliance
- Data and artificial intelligence
- Accessibility and inclusivity
- Microsoft Azure, including governance, security, application architecture and automation
- Meetings, calling and devices, featuring Microsoft Teams and Windows 365 and Cloud PC sessions
- Modern Workplace and the capabilities of supporting Microsoft technologies
- Navigating the age of hybrid working
Join us at the South Coast Summit
Entry to the South Coast Summit is free and includes access to two days of talks from leading experts in Microsoft products and enterprise technologies that could progress your digital transformation and help your business succeed. We look forward to seeing you – register here to attend.