About IT Lab
IT Lab was formed in 2000 with a vision of differentiating the IT managed services market through quality and commitment. The primary aim was to run on a culture of ‘Service Obsession’, offering IT support, consultancy and managed cloud services.
IT Lab values
As a business, IT Lab valued one thing above all – the commitment to Service Obsession. This formed the basis of its drive as an organisation to cultivate strong relationships with everyone it did business with, including their employees.
Service Obsession is about who you are as much as what you do. It is about being the kind of person who just can’t say “that’ll do” or asks, “is that good enough?”
- Service-obsessed people listen properly to clients and take ownership of challenges as they arise.
- Service-obsessed people act with integrity and focus, tuning into users’ real priorities and needs.
- Service-obsessed people won’t leave even small stones unturned and understand that little things can matter a great deal in the real world.
They wake up determined. They act. They consult. They challenge. They do. This is an ethos that continues with the Content+Cloud commitment to Living+Breathing Client Success.
Leading Microsoft Partner
The values and relationships the IT Lab Group developed with their clients and Microsoft, positioned the group as an industry-leader and helped it achieve the goal of becoming a trusted Microsoft partner.
In fact, the IT Lab Group quickly became one of the most awarded and well-respected partners in the UK, with multiple Microsoft accreditations and ‘Worldwide Partner of the Year’ awards; a legacy continued on by Content+Cloud as one of just 25 elite Microsoft partners in the world, and with four Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals (MVPs) on board as well.
The Content+Cloud family
In the summer of 2020, the IT Lab group rebranded as Content+Cloud, bringing a host of market-leading brands along with it.
The Content+Cloud group also brings together a number of leading technology services providers under one umbrella:
- Content and Code, our Microsoft 365-focused professional and managed services business.
- Perspective Risk, our independently operated cybersecurity and penetration testing centre of excellence.
- Mirus, our centre of excellence for managed IT and print services serving small and medium-sized businesses.
- Sol-Tec, the market leader in Azure migration services to the public and private sectors.
- Sipcom, our unified communications and collaboration platform.
- Fresh, our innovative intranet solution that builds on the power of Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Viva.
- Azzure IT, our specialist in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (cloud and on-premises ERP) and Microsoft Dynamics software solutions.
In 2021, Content+Cloud celebrated one year as one organisation with #WeAreOne.
Managed IT Support
Our heritage is built upon our service obsession when providing IT support to our clients. Whether you require a dedicated service desk with 24/7 support; a shared service desk able to scale with your business; or even global support to meet the needs of your users around the world, we can deliver end-to-end service as well as work alongside internal teams and resolver groups.
Managed Cloud Services
We provide customisable and scalable managed cloud services, designed to unlock the potential of the Cloud and guarantee your success, today and for the long term. Whether you require support or on-going management of your Private Cloud environment, support with the management of your Hybrid Cloud infrastructure, or a strategic partnership to optimise your apps in Azure, we can help.
We’re proud to have an award-winning, highly experienced team able to not only advise on the tools, solutions and services needed to protect and secure your data; but also address considerations like mobility, compliance, information governance and secure remote working. Whether your business is looking for a fully managed Cyber SOC, Managed Assurance Service, or a Managed SIEM service, our dedicated team can support you.
The Content+Cloud approach to enterprise and business applications services can help you transform how your organisation works day-to-day, from back office to boardroom.
With over two decades of experience in solutions from Dynamics NAV to Dynamics 365, we can guide you on how to deploy, optimise and integrate the enterprise resource planning (ERP) technologies that can deliver your organisation’s goals.