- Aviva Pension – 4% min. employee contribution and 4% max. employer contribution. The current scheme is administered under a salary sacrifice arrangement
- Pension Advisors – free access should you ever need advice about your pension
- Group Life Insurance – covering 3x your annual basic salary in the event of death
- Group Income Protection – covering 75% of your salary for up to 2 years
- Healthcare Cash Plan – where you can claim cashback on the cost of a variety of medical services, such as dental, optical, health screenings and wellbeing treatments
- ‘My Healthy Advantage’ – free access to this interactive counselling app, with instant chat counselling, plus lots of additional support on Health & Wellbeing
- Discounted Private Medical & Dental – medical services are included in the Healthcare Cash Plan; however, we do have a separate private medical scheme with BUPA which offers additional medical benefits
- Ride-to-Work Scheme – save up to 42%, pay nothing upfront and spread the cost of your new bike and/or kit in equal monthly instalments taken from your salary before deductions
- Help@Hand – a remote GP service as well as mental health support, physiotherapy, medical second opinions and an Employee Assistance Programme
- LifeWorks Wellness Platform – a wellness programme that offers an array of mental health and wellness tools and resources, as well as rewards and savings with 250+ retailers and attractions
- IT Equipment Purchase Scheme – a staff loan to purchase a new computer, laptop, or piece of hardware etc.
- Quit Smoking Scheme – available to all employees from day one of employment. We will book and pay for it; all you need to do is book the day off as holiday to attend.
- Birthday Leave – after one years’ service with the company you will be eligible to take your birthday off, it is a free day and will not be deducted from your holiday entitlement.
- Wedding Present – if you have been in employment with us for more than one year and you are making plans to get married, we will offer you an additional 5 days’ holiday as a present towards your honeymoon
- Personal Development Days – you get two of these per year and you can decide how you would like to grow, and these can be for personal or professional development
- Learning – a broad range of training providers and platforms available to you, including LinkedIn Learning
Please note, a number of these benefits become available only once you have passed your probation period, more details will be available upon joining the business. If you are working on a fixed-term contract, a number of these benefits will be pro-rata to the period that you are with us.
Living+Breathing a remote-first hybrid workstyle
We value our remote-first hybrid workstyle where we work from offices or with our clients at least four days per month. We enjoy the flexibility of working from home but equally those times when we come together and collaborate.
Each team has flexibility around how these are achieved across the month and in which of our Content+Cloud offices.
We’re located across the UK with offices in; London (City), Manchester (Swinton), Milton Keynes, Reading, Cardiff and now Sheffield too.
Did you know Content+Cloud is a disability confident employer?
At Content+Cloud we are committed to the Government’s Disability Confident scheme. This scheme reaffirms our commitment to ensuring that disabled people and those with long-term health conditions have the opportunity to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations while working with Content+Cloud.
For more information on the scheme, and what this means, please visit the Government’s website.