What is a cloud native app? Why organisations move to cloud-first services
A cloud native app is an app that is built in the cloud, ready to deliver the scalability and performance that being in the cloud allows.
Unlike traditional, single-tiered apps hosted on servers, these modern apps are built from microservices, a cloud native app architecture approach that allows easy updating without taking down an entire app. Apps and their dependencies can also be containerised to allow orchestrated storage, management, development and deployment at scale.
At Content+Cloud we have a breadth of app development specialisms that can help you move towards the fluidity, security and reliability of cloud-first services. We can provide Azure cloud native app development consultancy but also assist with app modernisation and optimisation, as well as bespoke solution development across Microsoft’s cloud offerings.
Flexible development, greater experiences
Moving to modern, cloud native apps means you can easily develop, replicate, fix, scale and deploy services. Hosted in the cloud, your apps will be available across all devices in all locations, improving experiences for all users.
Continuous integration, continuous deployment
Imagine being ready to roll out new apps to meet user needs as soon as required. We’ll help you adopt Azure DevOps approaches that ensure innovation is an embedded part of your IT operations.
- Cloud strategy and outcomes
- Sustainability goals
- Tools-based discovery
- Azure immersion workshops
- Application discovery and dependency mapping (5 Rs of Migration)
- Cloud native/hybrid architecture design
- Skills readiness plan
- Azure infrastructure review (existing Azure tenant)
- Eligibility review for Microsoft programmatic benefits
- Data migration and modernisation
- Application modernisation and rearchitecture
- Virtual desktop infrastructure modernisation
- 24×7 support and monitoring
- Service management portal
- DevOps and SecOps
- Cyber Security Operations Centre
- Governance, Risk and Compliance services
- Continuous service improvement
- Architecture reviews
- Microsoft CSP billing management
- Strategic roadmap
- Right-sizing and Reservations
- Cloud Security Posture Management
- Performance and capacity management
- Self-service resource provisioning
Our Azure DevOps consultancy gives you a framework of practices that will help you embed CI/CD approaches into your IT operations, allowing you to develop and deploy applications quickly at speed.Learn more about our Azure DevOps services
Azure app modernisation
We can help you break free of the constraints of legacy infrastructure and build new cloud native app architecture to support modern applications. We’ll assess your app ecosystem, map out the costs and considerations, design your new approach and, if you need it, support with the delivery.Read about our app modernisation services
SharePoint and OneDrive apps
Our expertise in app development can help you modernise how tasks are completed, from streamlining business critical processes to accelerating approvals, all via mobile-ready apps.Learn more about our SharePoint and OneDrive
Helping clients across all sectors with app development
At Content+Cloud we live+breathe client success. We’ve worked with organisations of all shapes and sizes, from charities to engineering firms, helping them embrace the potential of modern applications in Azure.Find out how we can help you achieve your goals
“We are already working with Content+Cloud on the next phase of our project to implement PaaS services such as Azure DevOps, Azure Web Apps and Azure SQL and, with a recently announced facelift to our e-Learning platform, we know we can depend on them to help us deliver this with success.”
Senior Support Analyst, public sector client
Why partner with Content+Cloud on your Azure cloud native app project
Content+Cloud is a partner in Microsoft’s Azure migration programme, meaning we’re trusted to help organisations adopt and modernise their cloud infrastructure, platform and applications. We’ve developed a true centre of excellence that allows us to deliver Azure services to every type of organisation.
- Streamlined billing through our Cloud Service Provider licensing
- 100+ accredited Azure experts
- Microsoft Sentinel powered Security Operations Centre service