Benefits of outsourcing your IT support service desk
There are any number of reasons why clients come to Content+Cloud for IT service desk support. You could be an IT leader or manager looking to ease the burden on your IT team, or a strategic leader looking to align IT operations with changing organisational goals. You may be a small business owner looking for the agility of outsourced support.
No matter the focus or the scale, our quality remains the same. That’s because we’re a service provider that lives+breathes client success. Here are just a few of the benefits our service brings.
Support tailored to you
From first-line support to extended management of infrastructure, from out-of-hours UK services to on-the-ground support in your overseas offices – our services and SLAs can be tailored to meet your specific needs.
Expertise with a focus on service
We’re an SDI three-star accredited service desk provider. Our breadth and depth of technological knowledge is matched by our commitment to service. All our engineers are focused on high-quality support and user interaction, and on resolving your enquiries.
Best-in-class service management
Our IT Service Management platform facilitates a world-class ITIL-aligned service desk, with all processes managed through ServiceNow.
The difference between a shared and a dedicated service desk
When choosing the type of support you need, it can be helpful to understand what models are available. It’s worth noting that at Content+Cloud we believe the best solution is one that’s designed with you in mind. But to help guide you, here’s a look at the difference between the shared and dedicated service desk models we offer.
Dedicated service desk
- A more personalised service
- Suitable for those organisations who want to outsource their IT support service desk completely
- Support from an engineer who’s dedicated to your account, or a dedicated team
Shared service desk
- Part of your wider IT support team
- Suitable for those organisations who need focused support on a particular requirement
- First and second-line support covering user queries and technical escalations alike
- Ringfenced support options available
Breadth of IT service desk support
At Content+Cloud we design our IT service desk support with your end users and the changing technology landscape in mind. These are just a few of the features of our service desk provision:
- Available as a short-term, overflow, non-core working hours or standard BAU service
- Flexible support and management giving 24/7 coverage
- First, second and third-line support available with highly capable staff, specialist engineering and account management support
- Client-specific dashboard and multi-supplier metrics
- Dynamic ticket management and cross-supplier liaison
- Cross-functional and cross-supplier reporting and management information
- UK based on-site teams available, as well as global on-site support through our partner network
Service delivered to the highest standards
Our ITIL-aligned Process Management Team will ensure you have industry-standard approaches to incident, request, change and problem management. We’ve achieved ISO accreditations in service quality, data security and business continuity, giving you the assurance when choosing our services.Read more about our service management approach
World-class IT Service Management (ITSM) through ServiceNow
At Content+Cloud we use ServiceNow as our ITSM platform. We invest heavily in its capabilities with all our standard processes supported in the toolset and even our own DevOps team focused on ServiceNow. For you, this means:
- A brandable web portal for all request and incident raising and tracking
- Dashboards and reporting tools
- Interaction through email, phone or SSO, Active Directory and Azure AD Integration
- Extension of the solution into your internal IT team, if required
Extended IT support we can offer you
As a Microsoft Partner with more awards than any other in the UK, we’re also perfectly placed to give you support on Microsoft 365 tools and cloud infrastructure through Azure. And we can assist you with modern endpoint management, from virtual desktops to managed print.
As your requirements evolve, we can also help with assessment, recommendation and implementation of applications, technologies and services that we can deliver through our professional services.Talk to us about bespoke IT service desk support
A trusted and experienced Managed Services Provider
As an SDI three-star ranked service provider, adhering to ITIL good practice, Content+Cloud provides 24/7 support and global coverage. Our accreditations and standards include:
- Compliance with UK and EU data protection laws
- Adherence to the PRINCE2 project management standard
- Accredited supplier on the G-Cloud framework for public-sector projects
- Stage 2 certified by the Helios Financial Supplier Qualification System
- Cyber Essentials certification
Providing dedicated IT support and service desk management to a full spectrum of clients
With a broad portfolio of clients, we recognise the unique demands of all industries, sectors and business owners, and know that no two are alike. Our IT support services are based on the demands and needs of our clients, and their users, and our own ever-growing experience across the public, private and third sectors; as well as SMBs, mid-market and enterprise clients.See who we help