- Aegon Pension – 4% min. employee contribution and 4% max. employer contribution. The current scheme is administered under a salary sacrifice arrangement.
- Group Income Protection – covering 75% of your salary for up to 2 years.
- Group Life Insurance – covering 3x your annual basic salary in the event of death.
- Healthcare Cash Plan – where you can claim cashback on the cost of a variety of medical services, such as dental, optical, health screenings and wellbeing treatments.
- Private Medical – you will be eligible to sign up to a Private Medical scheme with AXA.
- Help@Hand – a remote GP service as well as mental health support, physiotherapy, medical second opinions and an Employee Assistance Programme.
- LifeWorks Wellness Platform – a wellness programme that offers an array of mental health and wellness tools and resources, as well as rewards and savings with 250+ retailers and attractions.
- IT Equipment Purchase Scheme – a staff loan to purchase a new computer, laptop, or piece of hardware etc.
- Quit Smoking Scheme – available to all employees from day one of employment. We will book and pay for it; all you need to do is book the day off as holiday to attend.
- Birthday Leave – after one year’s service with the company you will be eligible to take your birthday off, it is a free day and will not be deducted from your holiday entitlement.
- Personal Development Days – you get two of these per year and you can decide how you would like to grow, and these can be for personal or professional development.
- Annual Leave – you will be eligible for 25 days of annual leave per year (plus your birthday)
- Buying Annual Leave Scheme – you will have the opportunity to purchase an additional 5 days of annual leave per calendar year, via a salary sacrifice agreement
- Learning – a broad range of training providers and platforms available to you, including LinkedIn Learning.
- Electric Car Scheme – Our Electric Car Scheme is managed through a salary sacrifice arrangement, with huge savings available on pure electric vehicles given ‘Benefit in Kind’ is just 2% between April 2022 and April 2025, so significant tax and NI savings available.
Please note, a number of these benefits become available only once you have passed your probation period, more details will be available upon joining the business. If you are working on a fixed-term contract, a number of these benefits will be pro-rata to the period that you are with us.
Living+Breathing a remote-first hybrid workstyle
We value our remote-first hybrid workstyle where we work from offices or with our clients at least four days per month. We enjoy the flexibility of working from home but equally those times when we come together and collaborate.
Each team has flexibility around how these are achieved across the month and in which of our Content+Cloud offices.
We’re located across the UK with offices in; London (City), Manchester (Swinton), Milton Keynes, Reading, Cardiff and now Sheffield too.
Did you know the Content+Cloud group is a disability confident employer?
At Content+Cloud we are committed to the Government’s Disability Confident scheme. This scheme reaffirms our commitment to ensuring that disabled people and those with long-term health conditions have the opportunity to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations while working with Content+Cloud.
For more information on the scheme, and what this means, please visit the Government’s website.