What is privileged access management?
Privileged access management (PAM) is an approach to reducing the risk of breaches across your IT environment, whether that be by external hacking or internal malpractice or negligence.
To do this, PAM safeguards systems and devices by setting and managing access controls, bringing together the technologies and processes required to ensure that a user has right level of permission. PAM works alongside identity and access management solutions by adding greater control and auditing of privileged users and activity.Talk to us about priviliged access
Features of our service
- Tiered and restricted access based on role
- Full session recording and auditing for all remote sessions
- Secure storage of access credentials
- Access and credentials restricted based on role and/or responsibility
- SSH and URL access capability (web portals, routers, firewalls and switches) in the same single portal
- Automatic injection of credentials into all sessions
Optional service add-ons
- Restrict application(s) and device access to engineers, third parties and IT teams to allow focused access only to the specific areas they support
- Automatic rotation of access credentials (upon completion of remote sessions, for example)
- Proactive password credential management including re-cycling of Active Directory account passwords
- Remote access based on agreed scheduled windows
- Remote access can be subject to prior integrated seamless approval process
Privileged access powered by BeyondTrust
At Content+Cloud we live+breathe client success and seek the very best tooling for our managed services.
To deliver privileged access management to our clients, we have built a service upon BeyondTrust’s world-leading PAM and identity management solutions. This means we can give you simplified credential management powered by BeyondTrust’s world-class password management capabilities.Talk to us about our service tooling
How our privileged access management service works
Our privileged access management is delivered without any sessions being initiated outside of your estate. We can use Jump Clients or extend remote connection protocols over an encrypted tunnel over HTTPS, removing the need for VPN tunnelling, port-forwarding or complex firewall configurations.Ask us about how PAM will work in your environment