We adhere strictly to IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) practices. This means that every ticket raised is managed to strict, recognised standards. We can also provide guidance on problem, incident, change and escalation management.
Across all processes, our focus is on you – the end user. When you become a Content+Cloud client we dig deep to learn more about your needs and design a service model to meet them.
Our expert Process Management Team will work with your teams and suppliers to streamline and align processes. All of our processes are supported in our ServiceNow-powered toolset.
Incident management process
- Monitoring and resolution of critical issues through our Incident Manager
- Incident analysis, recommendations and reporting within 48 hours of resolution
- Dashboards for tickets based on KPI variables
ITIL problem management
- Root-cause analysis of incidents undertaken by our dedicated Problem Management Team
- Data collation and trend identification and reporting
- Proposed changes managed and reviewed by our Technical Account Manager
- Stakeholder engagement
- Deployment of engineers for day-to-day or project-based action
- Proactive identification of spikes and trends
- Learning from these patterns and incidents for speedier resolution
- Identifying opportunities for prevention
Continual service improvement for sustained high quality
At Content+Cloud we believe successful organisations don’t stand still – nor do their services. We use a continual service improvement process to identify and execute opportunities to improve IT processes and services, and to objectively measure the effects of these efforts over time with our clients.Find out more about our service delivery
World-class IT Service Management (ITSM) through ServiceNow
At Content+Cloud we user ServiceNow as our ITSM platform. We invest heavily in its capabilities, with all our standard processes supported in the toolset and even our own DevOps team focused on ServiceNow. For you, this means:
- A brandable web portal for all request and incident raising and tracking
- Dashboards and reporting tools
- Interaction through email, phone or SSO, Active Directory and Azure AD Integration
- Extension of the solution into your internal IT team, if required