- Legal & General Pension – 5% min. employee contribution and 3% max. employer contribution
- Group Income Protection – covering 75% of your salary for up to 2 years
- Group Life Insurance – covering 3x your annual basic salary in the event of death
- Exam Success Reward – A £250 payment for exam passes, in technical areas such as Microsoft, VMware or similar
- On-Site Gym – Available free of charge for all employees to use
- Employee Assistance Programme – provided by Westfield Health and includes a 24/7 telephone counselling line and offers advice on issues such as stress, family difficulties, money management, relationships, depression, bereavement, legal and more. It also includes up to 6 face-to-face counselling sessions or Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) should your telephone counsellor deem CBT more suitable.
- Perkbox – an online platform that offers a range of employee perks, including everyday savings, regular freebies, health and wellbeing perks and discounts from popular brands.
- Healthcare Cash Plan – where you can claim cash back on the cost of a variety of medical services, such as dental, optical, health screenings and wellbeing treatments
- Personal Development Days – you get two of these per year and you can decide how you would like to grow, and these can be for personal or professional development
- Ride-to-Work Scheme – save up to 42%, pay nothing up front and spread the cost of your new bike and/or kit in equal monthly instalments taken from your salary before deductions
- Learning – a broad range of training providers and platforms available to you, including LinkedIn Learning
- Birthday Leave – after one years’ service with the company you will be eligible to take your birthday off, it is a free day and will not be deducted from your holiday entitlement
- IT Equipment Purchase Scheme – a staff loan to purchase a new computer, laptop, or piece of hardware etc.
Please note, a number of these benefits become available only once you have passed your probation period, more details will be available upon joining the business. If you are working on a fixed-term contract, a number of these benefits will be pro-rata to the period that you are with us.
Did you know the Content+Cloud group is a disability confident employer?
At Content+Cloud we are committed to the Government’s Disability Confident scheme. This scheme reaffirms our commitment to ensuring that disabled people and those with long-term health conditions have the opportunity to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations while working with Content+Cloud.
For more information on the scheme, and what this means, please visit the Government’s website.