Configured and backed up
We manage your configuration backups to ensure offsite RTS capability in the event of a hardware failure. We can detect unsolicited changes and centrally manage automated and smart changes to configuration.
We’ll keep your network devices, including switches and firewalls, up to date with the latest approved firmware releases to mitigate risk of compromise.
We undertake regular compliance checks against changing standards. We also regularly review and manage device configuration to reduce the risk created by obsolete or defunct configuration.
Auditing and analysis
- Monitoring and management to safeguard against unplanned or unsolicited changes
- Regular audit of firewalls, including port checks, rule checks and, where present, UTM module classifications
- Dashboards to determine existing internet and bandwidth usage
- Compliance checks performed against recommended baseline configurations for certain device types to mitigate risk of exposure
- Compliance and configuration checks driven monthly via recurring tasks
- Security hotfixes and minor general release firmware updates to maintain security of device(s) – every three months for firewalls and every six months for switches
- Configuration backups to aid return to service
- Minor change requests for configuration modifications
Content+Cloud’s Network Operations Centre (NOC)
Our managed NOC services provide reliable real-time monitoring, management and threat detection for your network.
We use Forrester Wave Leader ScienceLogic to power our NOC. ScienceLogic’s advanced monitoring capabilities enable us to assess any component of the IT system continuously and in real-time.Talk to us about our managed NOC services