How our network management service helps you
At Content+Cloud we understand the difficulties many organisations face when it comes to network management – particularly the demands of managing security and vulnerabilities in real time. Keeping your network devices up to date and compliant is one of many challenges that need frequent attention.
That’s why, as a complement to our Network Operations Centre, we’ve designed our managed network service. We can take on all your device configuration and backup tasks, securing your network switches, internet-facing or perimeter routers, and firewalls.
Configured and backed up
We manage your configuration backups to ensure offsite RTS capability in the event of a hardware failure. We can detect unsolicited changes and centrally manage automated and smart changes to configuration.
We’ll keep your network devices, including switches and firewalls, up to date with the latest approved firmware releases to mitigate risk of compromise.
We undertake regular compliance checks against changing standards. We also regularly review and manage device configuration to reduce the risk created by obsolete or defunct configuration.
What our managed network service includes
Our service is comprehensive, giving you proactive protection and robust reactive support when required. Here are some of the ways in which we can help shore up your network management.
Auditing and analysis
- Monitoring and management to safeguard against unplanned or unsolicited changes
- Regular audit of firewalls, including port checks, rule checks and, where present, UTM module classifications
- Dashboards to determine existing internet and bandwidth usage
- Compliance checks performed against recommended baseline configurations for certain device types to mitigate risk of exposure
- Compliance and configuration checks driven monthly via recurring tasks
- Security hotfixes and minor general release firmware updates to maintain security of device(s) – every three months for firewalls and every six months for switches
- Configuration backups to aid return to service
- Minor change requests for configuration modifications
Content+Cloud’s Network Operations Centre (NOC)
Our managed NOC services provide reliable real-time monitoring, management and threat detection for your network.
We use Forrester Wave Leader ScienceLogic to power our NOC. ScienceLogic’s advanced monitoring capabilities enable us to assess any component of the IT system continuously and in real-time.Talk to us about our managed NOC services
Our security accreditations and certifications
We work tirelessly to uphold the strong standing that we have built within the cyber security industry. Our comprehensive list of accreditations includes ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and ISO 22301 certifications.
We’re a member of the Microsoft Intelligent Security Association and align our services with regulatory compliance requirements such as GDPR, PCI DSS, FCA regulations and Cyber Essentials PLUS.Read about our accreditations